Saturday, September 6, 2008

POGO - ALICE

This video is amazing. This song was created out of samples from the movie Alice and Wonderland (well 90% of it was...and the remaining 10% is still pretty awesome.) It was made by POGO and you can DL the mp3 here for FREE. SHRIGHT? Big things in the works folks, you just gotta hang in there.



cheers,

ben

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful.
Where do you find this stuff?
xjo