Monday, August 4, 2008

TUNEAGE

Hey all,

So there is a great webiste out there on the interweb called Tuneage. They basically post songs everyday that they like so people can listen to them and talk about them. Basically it is just a great place to check out new music, and old classics. Anyway, we have been featured on Tuneage! It is a great site and they are awesome people. Here is what they had to say about us...

"The music I find myself in the mood for can vary wildly from minute to minute, but something I can always listen to is down-tempo electronica. I don’t know what it is, but I always seem to have some on stand by.

Centercourse is an LA duo putting together just the kind of down-tempo electronica that I love. “Looks Like It Sounds Good” has a great night-time feel and a mood that reminds me of the Matrix movies. Also, in the middle of all this “chill” is something else I love in electronic music: glitches. If you need to take a few minutes this afternoon and relax a little, I don’t know that I can recommend a better song to help you do that.

Centercourse is currently working on their debut album which ready for release this December. So if anyone from my family is reading this, I know what you can get me for Christmas."

The track is also posted up there if you want to hear it again (and you should cause it basically RULES.) Anyway, catch you all on the flipside, and visit tuneage, it kicks patoot.

cheers,

ben

4 comments:

Rin said...

KICK ASS bro has. im so proud =)

Deb said...

This is waaaaay cool. If possible though, you might want to edit your post to spell "Tuneage" correctly, because when Rin told me about this last night I kept trying to go to tunage.com and getting a big ol' blank page. (Of course, tuneage.com wouldn't have gotten me there either, but the site's owners still would probably prefer their name be spelled right.)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. Any comedy, lately?

Joanna said...

...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucking awsome.