Monday, November 26, 2007

www.freerice.com

Hello All,

I was just perusing through the comments on brotherhood2.com, and I ran across one of the coolest sites I have seen on the web in a long time. It is a website called freerice.com (pictured below). It is very simply a website that tests your vocabulary. For every word you get right they dontate ten grains of rice to those who need it (with help from the United Nations) Definitely something to check out. Here is a link to the site (or you can just click the picture)...go make some people happy.

free rice vocabulary gamecheers,

ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the freerice site! I wish you hadn't shared it!

(I really didn't need yet another time-gobbler.)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=apex avi divx xvid mpeg mov rm wmv converter 2.61 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg