Sunday, November 25, 2007

December 22nd 2007

Yo kids,

Chevy has been working with DJ RAP for the last few weeks for an upcoming show in Aspen, CO. The show is a haf hour set opening for Seal. Yeah that Seal, the kiss from a rose-ing, Heidi Klum Marrying, Seal. As it turns out she needed someone to create and perform the visuals for her show as well...so I got got offered the gig. Should be a good time. Me, Chevy, DJ Rap, Seal, Heidi?? What more could you ask for?

Anyhow the gig is on the 22nd of December in Aspen, as I get info I will let y'all know so maybe we can see some of you there. I dont know about tickets, or how much they are, or where it is...all I know is that things are going to be popping off in a major way I want some of my peeps around to witness the fitness.

In other news, the demo that we were going to be doing for Ableton has been moved to January. I may have already talked about that in a previous post, but anyhow I will keep you updated on that as well. It'll be a good time, and free...and who knows maybe you can get some Ableton SWAG... Well, that is pretty much all that is goin on in the world of centercourse...hit y'all up later...cheers

ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a clarification: Seal is performing on the 22nd and tickets for that show are $250 and up. But you guys aren't doing that show, you're doing one on the 23rd that, for some reason, they're not announcing in advance. With a little luck, there will be lots of leftover seats for that show that they'll sell to family and friends of people involved with the show at prices that won't require taking out a third mortgage.

Well, one can dream...

Deb