Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Lone Filmmaker

Hello All,

Robert Hindle, better known as "The Lone Filmmaker" is going to include some of our music in his film project. Here's a statement from Robert...

"I am making a feature film - entirely on my own - and my girlfriend is filming me doing it.

Witness the struggle, the setbacks, the highs and lows as I fight the odds; and see the process of filmmaking like never before!

Please help me - It is very hard to get your film seen without famous celebrities, but if I can show that there are already people interested in what I am doing - then I may stand a chance! Please help me by signing that you are interested."

As he has to do everything for the film himself, our music is going to be featured in the video blog. We are totally stoked to be involved, and when I saw the first episode of the vlog, I was hooked. I immediately watched the rest of them until I was caught up to date, and subscribed to his channel on youtube. I have included the first vlog here so you can get a taste.



Also if you visit TheLoneFilmmaker.com, you can view the latest videos, get info on both Robert and Gabriella, and sign his guestbook which will help get his film seen. I will keep you guys up to date as to when the episode featuring our music goes live. Until then...

cheers,

ben
www.centercourse.net

No comments: