Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vote Vega

Chris Vega portrait by Nicholas Adams
VOTE FOR VEGA!
¡VIVA LA VEGA!
Hey All,

Chris Vega needs our help y'all. He is in a contest called Exposure: A Photography Contest. He needs as many people to vote for him as possible so he can win a gallery showing in New York and ton of money and stuff. He is basically the bees knees so you should get off your skiis and go vote for his sheez. You can click his big ol' mug or you can just click here. Thanks y'all, he really deserves to win because and I quote from vega "Guys like me just don't win shit"

Cheers y'all

ben
www.centercourse.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bounced over and gave him my five-star vote. No shit, Rindy Rose has THE most striking photo in this year's RMHS yearbook. It almost makes me feel badly for all the other photographers in town. They've been soooo outclassed.

Deb

Ben said...

HAHA that is awesome...I'll tell Chris, he'll like that

Anonymous said...

Thank You Very Much!